Proudly Serving Importers Needs Since 1929 With Value-Expected Service and Integrity Driven Performance
DEDICATED TO COMPLIANCE
We are a compliant oriented service dedicated in providing accurate and timely information on each entry to minimize the risk of fines, penalties and seizures for our clientele. Our ABI compliance rate on a national average is over 99%.
TRADITIONAL “REAL-TIME” SERVICE
We would prefer our clientele to provide the proof of our traditional one-on-one service. We invite you to personally contact the companies that we represent to hear firsthand about our dedicated “sunrise to sunset” response and support.
RLF (REMOTE LOCATION FILING)
We have extensive experience in filing entries all over the nation to better centralize and control entry processing and compliance. F.H. Kaysing Company represents clientele for which we make entry on nearly every import across the country.
This permit allows F.H. Kaysing Company to file RLF entries and to represent importers on entries made by other brokers after acceptance of the entry summary.
OUTPORT BROKER MANAGEMENT, ENTRY AUDITING AND POST ENTRY REPRESENTATION
We currently centralize and manage all brokers on a national level for several major manufacturers and importers. This program greatly improves consistency and compliance with entry reporting and allows better control, flexibility and visibility to the importer without employing a full staff of subject matter experts and better managing the fewer brokers required in this program.
We offer electronic record keeping (CD) which eliminates hard copy documents. This system is indexed and has OCR capabilities for searching, printing, and forwarding without leaving the computer. This saves time and labor in filing and retrieving files, the cost of storage utilities and facilities, and reduces the risk of document loss.
CLIENT REGULATORY COMPLIANCE CONSULTING
In addition to the Customs clearance and related logistics coordination services, F. H. Kaysing Company can support your firm’s efforts to address Customs compliance responsibilities with consulting services through our Trade Compliance Team. Our services include:
- Harmonized Tariff Classification Database Development
- Schedule B Statistical Commodity Classification for Export Database Development
- Import Compliance /Operating Procedures Support
- Research and Respond to CBP Communications including CBP Form 28, CBP Form 29, and CBP Form 4647
- Post Entry Corrections to include Protests and Post EntryAmendments
- Free Trade Agreements and Special Trade Preference Programs
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) Program Participation Support
- Antidumping/Countervailing Duty Issues
- Export Compliance Procedures Assistance
This upload capability, via extranet, provides a safe and secure environment for transferring documents directly to the FHK data management system. Traditionally, documents are faxed or e-mailed, potentially creating risks such as being misplaced or not being received, or being received with a virus attached.
WebLink Remote Document Management
This is a secure extranet application, allowing importers direct access into FHK data management system to view only their entries in entirety.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
EDI is the transfer of data between different organizations using networks. F.H. Kaysing Company offers data via EDI to our clients, providing information directly to their billing department, so key information is entered only once, thereby saving time and money. This data is available daily, weekly or monthly, based upon client needs. A compact disc will be provided upon request to fulfill recordkeeping requirements, in lieu of hard copies.
RESEARCH AND COMPLIANCE CONSULTING
- Record Keeping
- Classification Valuation
- Development of Internal Import Programs
- Internal Import Program Audit
- Special Treaties
POST ENTRY AMENDMENTS
Correcting non-compliant entries is an expected action of “reasonable care” mandated by Customs. Serious thought must be exercised into how to inform Customs of entry discrepancies. With our National Permit, we are able to represent and help importers who have had entries made by other brokers and are not satisfied with the broker’s entry, post entry action or inaction.
The regulations for Protests under 19 USC 1514 have been amended. Also “Clerical Errors, Mistakes of Fact” would be protestable under 1514; 19 USC 1520(c) has been repealed. F.H. Kaysing Company may help reverse negative customs decisions with this vehicle.
MITIGATION OF FINES, PENALTIES, AND SEIZURES
The F.H. Kaysing Company can help in the mitigation of the government’s reprimand of costly fines, penalties, and seizures.
Continuous and single entry bonds are provided at fair market values.
- Automated Commercial Environment (ACE)
- Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America (NCBFAA)
- Institute of Management & Administration (IOMA)
- American Association of Exporters and Importers (AAEI)
- International Trade Council of Greater Kansas City (ITCKC)
- Kansas City International Regional Air Cargo Association (KCIRACA)
- Kansas Global Trade Center (KGTC)
- World Trade Council of Wichita (WTC)