Wednesday, September 02, 2009
FHK IS NOW ACE ESAR CERTIFIED!
The Entry Summary, Accounts and Revenue (ESAR) features will enable U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and the trade community to interact electronically through Automated Commercial Environment (ACE). As these enhanced capabilities unfold, CBP cargo processes will change dramatically and FHK is dedicated to staying on the forefront of these changes.
F. H. Kaysing Company is proud to announce that we’re the first in our District (Wichita, Kansas City and St. Louis) and one of the first in the U.S., to take the steps toward implementing the automated entry summary process for consumption and informal entries being filed directly into ACE. The current system, known as Automated Commercial System, (ACS) is being phased out as ACE continues to develop.
FHK has passed the certification requirements for submitting entries into ACE. CBP will notify us when we may proceed once they have fulfilled their training requirements.
Listed below are a few of the benefits of having entries filed in ACE
- Importer will have visibility of entries in the ACE portal
- Increased paperless entries
- Ability to respond to CF 28’s, 29’s and 4647’s
- Reply to Census warnings electronically
- Broaden the parameters of Census warnings
- Upload documents directly to CBP, alleviating the need to present hardcopy documents
If you have any questions regarding ACE and/or ESAR, please don’t hesitate to give us a call!